RubyMotion in the Cloud
Faster client/server development using RubyMotion
Learn how to integrate both AFNetworking and RestKit with a RubyMotion project, how the RestKit Object Mapping pattern differs from most REST client architectures, and other practical considerations when developing a client/server system on iOS.
For less than the price of a haircut, this dense 40 page report will save you hours of painful compile-and-guess programming.
Fully up to date for the upcoming RestKit 0.20 release!
If you need to connect your RubyMotion app to a server API, you must read this!
Learn how to:
- Connect an iOS app to the cloud faster than you thought possible.
- Save yourself or your boss hours of time and money.
- Leverage RestKit and AFNetworking to build clean, maintainable clients.
Connecting a RubyMotion app to a server API is a difficult process, and there are limited examples available to help. This book clarifies the process and provides excellent production-quality examples from simple to more complex situations.
Gain access to:
- The 40 page report, densely packed with code and actionable advice. No filler, just strong content.
- Six full RubyMotion client codebases.
- A Ruby on Rails backend server to run the examples against.
- Access to the Thunderbolt Labs community (comming soon).